|Return to List|
Hillsborough County Water Restrictions
Posted on Aug 1st, 2017
Lawn Watering Schedule and Times before 8:00 AM or after 6:00 PM effective August 1, 2017:
Addresses with "house numbers"...
Ending in 0, 1, 2 or 3 - Mondays and Thursdays
Ending in 4, 5 or 6 - Tuesdays and Fridays
Ending in 7, 8 or 9 - Wednesday and Saturdays
No address (community common areas, etc.) - Wednesdays and Saturdays
* Hand watering and micro-irrigation of plants (other than lawns) can be done on any day at any time, if needed.
* New lawns and plants have a 60-day establishment period & can be watered any day of the week for the first 30 days. All watering must be done before 8 AM or after 6 PM. An irrigation system zone can only be operated if the new sod or plant material covers at least 50% of that zone.
* On days 31-60, new sod and landscaping may be watered approximately every other day.
* Even-numbered addresses on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
* Odd-numbered addresses, locations with no address and locations with mixed addresses on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
* Decorative Fountains, Car Washing, Pressure Washing - No restrictions, however, homeowner associations and property management companies cannot enforce deed restrictions which would cause an increase in water use; for example, they cannot require pressure washing for aesthetic purposes, not require replacement of plant materials to meet community standards.
* Reclaimed Water - Reclaimed water customers are exempt from the water restrictions, although these customers are encouraged to use only what they need.