|Storm Debris Collection|
|Posted on Oct 19th, 2017 Comments (0)
Hillsborough County is still picking up storm debris. To speed up the collection, here are their instructions:
1. Separate vegetative debris from non-vegetative debris - contractors are only collecting downed trees & other vegetative items.
2. Bag up or place small debris such as leaves & small branches and put with weekly yard waste.
3. Place debris out of the roadway, off of stormwater inlets, & away from light oles, mail boxes, utility boxes, fire hydrants, and other obstacles & must be within 10 feet of the road.
You can take your storm debris to the County's 3 yard waste collection sites that are open Monday through Saturday for free disposal with just a photo ID. Locations and hours are available at HCFLGov.net/StormDebris.
|Hillsborough County Water Restrictions|
|Posted on Aug 1st, 2017 Comments (0)
Lawn Watering Schedule and Times before 8:00 AM or after 6:00 PM effective August 1, 2017:
Addresses with "house numbers"...
Ending in 0, 1, 2 or 3 - Mondays and Thursdays
Ending in 4, 5 or 6 - Tuesdays and Fridays
Ending in 7, 8 or 9 - Wednesday and Saturdays
No address (community common areas, etc.) - Wednesdays and Saturdays
* Hand watering and micro-irrigation of plants (other than lawns) can be done on any day at any time, if needed.
* New lawns and plants have a 60-day establishment period & can be watered any day of the week for the first 30 days. All watering must be done before 8 AM or after 6 PM. An irrigation system zone can only be operated if the new sod or plant material covers at least 50% of that zone.
* On days 31-60, new sod and landscaping may be watered approximately every other day.
* Even-numbered addresses on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
* Odd-numbered addresses, locations with no address and locations with mixed addresses on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
* Decorative Fountains, Car Washing, Pressure Washing - No restrictions, however, homeowner associations and property management companies cannot enforce deed restrictions which would cause an increase in water use; for example, they cannot require pressure washing for aesthetic purposes, not require replacement of plant materials to meet community standards.
* Reclaimed Water - Reclaimed water customers are exempt from the water restrictions, although these customers are encouraged to use only what they need.
|Our County Commissioner is Victor Crist|
|Posted on May 11th, 2017 Comments (0)
The Hillsborough County Commissioner for our community is Victor Crist.
His contact telephone is: 813-272-5452. You can visit the county website at: http://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/en/government/board-of-county-commissioners/victor-d-crist.